Traditionally Italian, yet beautifully international – just like its founder, Salvatore Ferragamo. Lungarno Collection is a tribute to the history, elegance and refined craftsmanship of Tuscany offering splendid luxury at classic and contemporary hotels.
Best described as an incredibly personal place, this all-suite hotel is where discerning travelers find personal touches in an impossibly stylish setting. Located in the heart of Florence overlooking the romantic and world famous Ponte Vecchio Bridge and the magical golden lights of the River Arno – leaving is the only problem.
Food glorious food
Caffè dell’Oro is an all-day dining Italian bistro with the most beautiful view over the Ponte Vecchio. Offering a “salon with kitchen” atmosphere, Caffè dell’Oro is both warm and inviting. Italy’s gastronomic tradition shines in the wholesomeness of the ingredients and in the virtuous simplicity of the recipes. A must is our personal favourite, Chef’s Quinoa Salad with Spring Vegetables – the right fuel for a Florentine adventure.
Time for bed
• 37 Rooms & Suites starting from 40 sqm.
• 3 Bed Rooftop Suite offering 273 sqm.
• Amenities include: nespresso coffee making machine, kettle with full range of tea selection, mini bar which can tailored to guest’s individual requests, microwave.
• Services include complimentary ipad mini, press reader app on ipad, Bluetooth sound system, LCD TV with Sky.
• Toiletries are Bianco di Carrara by Ferragamo, hair straighteners, hair dryer, shaving and oral care kits.
Be wowed by
The talented Lifestyle Team know how to engage guests with true Florentine experiences and have created everlasting memories such as hot air ballooning over Tuscany, making jewellery in a hidden Florentine silver workshop and arranging personal tours of the Uffizi Gallery and the Vasarian corridor.
And one more thing
Don’t just take Orchidea’s word for it… hear from the experts. The Independent wrote Portrait Firenze is “understated, elegant, discreet”. The Telegraph wrote “quite simply perfect” and The New York Times “Cordial service and magnificent style have one downside: You will never want to leave”.