Traditionally Italian, yet beautifully international – just like its founder, Salvatore Ferragamo. Lungarno Collection is a tribute to the history, elegance and refined craftsmanship of Tuscany offering splendid luxury at classic and contemporary hotels.
Hotel Continentale is the perfect place for lovers of a contemporary cool experience. Elegant and inviting white colors chosen by Florentine architect Michele Bönan evoke harmony, simplicity and fantasy. Located moments from everywhere worth visiting, the 4 star hotel includes witty design touches from desks made of Florentine handmade leather trunks to clocks as bedside tables.
Cocktails glorious cocktails
See and be seen at the magnificent La Terrazza Bar, a cocktail bar like no other at the top of the medieval Consorti Tower. Expect to mingle with the Florentine “it set” and be ready to capture the coolest view in town of the Arno, Brunelleschi’s Dome, San Miniato, Palazzo Vecchio and Forte Belvedere. And for those really in the know, La Terrazza is the ultimate spot for daytime yoga – perfect to balance the martinis from the evening before.
Time for bed
• 43 modern and vibrant rooms and suites starting from 20 sqm
• Junior Suites River Arno View starting from 45 sqm
• Penthouse Consort River Arno includes a romantic four poster bed and a king size bath tub with views as though you are almost on top of the Ponte Vecchio Bridge
• Complimentary wi-fi, ipad mini, press reader app on ipad, Bluetooth sound system, LCD TV with Sky
• Amenities include bathrobes, Bianco di Carrara by Ferragamo exclusive toiletries, hair dryer, shaving and oral care kits
Be calmed by
White Iris Spa offers guests utter relaxation and a place to slow down. Comfort Zone, complement the Continentale’s values by offering a complete care system for the skin, body and soul working from the inside out and from the outside in.
And one more thing
The Penthouse located at the top of the medieval Consorti Tower offers one of the most unique ways to take in the view of the Florence Cathedral as it’s king-sized bathtub overlook the Ponte Vecchio Bridge and the Cathedral from the other side. We recommend a glass of fizz in hand to really take in the moment!