An orchid is one of the most elegant flowers to nurture, in bloom, it is simply unique in everyway. Here are our 5 tips for a long lasting relationship!
1. During the summer months, water every week and during winter, water twice or once per month.
2. Place your orchid in strong but not direct light.
3. Ensure air flows around to roots often so do take your orchid out of its pot.
4. Clean the leaves with water 🙂
5. Water from the bottom and only in the summer allow your orchid to sit in water. Ensure this is not done for more than a few hours.